Tools for programming and debugging application code with Ride7 for SPC56x (PowerPC) microcontrollers
All licenses and hardware products benefit from a one year maintenance and support contract. The end of maintenance and support date for your tools is indicated in your user information on this site, go to "Home > Products".
Your license allows you to use any of the versions of the RKit-PPC software installations released during the one year after you receive it. This licence is not time limited. Older versions are provided in the table below.
Download, Install & Register
If you do not activate the software, it will function for 30 days in evaluation mode. After 30 days it will stop functioning.
#1 Create your Support Account
- Select Create an account
- Complete the form, click on Create Account
An email is sent to you automatically. Click on the link in that mail to enable your account. If you encounter problems, notify
#2 Download & Install the Software
Warning: Before running new installations, uninstall any previous versions of Ride7 and/or Raisonance RKits.
- Download the latest versions the Ride7 and RKit-PPC
- Install Ride7, then RKit-PPC
#3 Activate Your Software in Ride7
- Launch Ride7
- Connect your RLink or USB dongle to a USB port on the PC
- Select Help > License...
- Select Dongle activation for USB dongles, RLink activation for RLink tools then click on Next
- Click on Get Activation code online
If your computer is not connected to internet, copy the address from the browser window and paste it in a browser on a computer which is connected to internet. Clicking on "Get Activation code online" opens a browser window to the Raisonance Support extranet.
In this form:
- Confirm your username and email
- Click on Generate and Send Activation code
An e-mail with the Activation code is sent to you automatically.
- Copy and paste the Activation code into the field provided in Ride7
- Click on Close
Ride7 and the RKit-PPC software are now registered and activated. You can confirm the activation of your RKit-PPC tool set. In Ride7, click on Help > About Ride7