Tools for compiling, programming and debugging application code with Ride7 for CoolRISC (C816)-based microcontrollers
The latest RKit-C816 release provides support for components from Semtech (includes former Xemics devices) and EM Microelectronic:
Software Download & Registration
Installing the software
- Download both Ride7 and the RKit-C816 installation below.
- Install Ride7 and then the RKit
Registering the software
Software must be registered. If not registered, it can only be used for 7 days. After the 7-day evaluation, the software can not be used in evaluation mode any more. During the 7-day evalution users have access to full features of the Enterprise version.
Use the "RKit-C816 serial key generator" form below to obtain a free RKit-C816-Lite serial key. It allows activation of the software to compile without limitation and debug up to 2 Kbytes instructions of code.
To register the software, the PC you install it on must be connected to the internet. Launch Ride7 and select Help > License. In this interface you can register by providing either
• Software serial key for the RKit-C816 Lite (obtained using the form below)
• Software serial key for unlimited RKit-C816 Enterprise (provided at time of purchase)
• Hardware dongle number (puchasers of RKit-C816-Enterprise or RKit-C816-Lite tool sets)
For unlimited debugging, purchase either the RKit-C816 Enterprise (Hardware Dongle or Serial Key) or a PRO version of your debugger (if available, depending on the target device).
If you have installed this software by accident and need to return to a previous version to continue working, you can download the old versions from the table below.